The ERD-8 is a UL Listed, 262 CID, round, steel loudspeaker back box with a circular, molded polystyrene damping pad fitted to the inside top of the enclosure, with two (2) snap-in, tie-off straps.
Intended Use - Indoor Environment
- UL Listed 1480 (UUMW) As a Fire Signaling Device – When installed with suppied instructions and requirements of NFPA 72, NEC and AHJ
- UL Listed 2043 – Suiteable for use in air handling spaces
- Internal Displacement – 262 Cubic Inches (CI)
- Attachment Points – 4X Welded Tie-Off Straps
- Attachment to Tile Bridge – 4X Welded Tie-Off Straps
- Electrical Access – Top: 1X Side: 4X - 90° Apart