The QC10 CLASSIC is a UL Listed, single-gang, 20W, ten-step, continuous rotary, audio level attenuator with an OFF position. Stainless steel faceplate with debossed, paint filled positions and a black knob.
Intended Use - Indoor Environment
- Primary Use – Attenuates audio power to any number of loudspeakers, up to 20W load. For use with 25V or 70V distributed audio systems.
- UL Listed 813 Commercial Audio Equipment – When installed in accordance with supplied instructions and connected to supply circuits in accordance with ANSI/NFPA70, NEC, and AHJ.
- Installation – Single-gang electrical box, 2-1/8”D
- Power Rating – 20W Continuous
- Attenuation (Ref: 25V, 70.7V line) – Position 10: Full Signal Position 9-3:-3 dB each Positions 2-1:-6 dB each Position 0: No Signal
- Insertion Loss – <0.5 dB
- Audio Connection – 10” long, pre-cut, color coded leads
Recommended Quam Components
- Enclosures – Surface Mount: SE4W