The SOLUTION 5 is a complete, shallow depth, lightweight, 2' x 2' ceiling tile replacement loudspeaker pair consisting of a primary and secondary unit, for use in larger environments where more than a single 8 Ohm unit is required for proper coverage with a single 8 Ohm source. Molded fiber enclosure is 1,412 CID. Powder coated steel baffle with standard perforation and four (4) seismic tie-off points. No assembly required.
Intended Use - Indoor Environment
- Program Material – Signal tones, voice, and music
- Installation – Mounted parallel to floor plane in a 24" wide suspended ceiling tile grid.
- Maximum Power Rating – 15W @ 8 Ohms (pair)
- Average Sensitivity – 92 dB SPL, 1W/1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 12W RMS EIA 426A Standard
- Calculated Output – 102 dB-SPL 12W/1M
- Magnet Type & Weight – BeFe Ceramic, 5-oz. Nominal
- Frequency Response – 65 Hz - 17 kHz EIA 426A Standard
- Nominal Coverage Angle – 100° Included Angle -6 dB / 2 kHz, Half space
- Audio Connection – RJ45
- Unit Weight – 6.05 Lbs