The SYSTEM 12/70RS is a complete, UL Listed, shallow depth, lightweight, 2' x 2' ceiling tile replacement loudspeaker system consisting of an 8C5PAX - 8" O.D. dual cone loudspeaker with a 5 oz. magnet and a 4W-70V rotary select transformer. Molded fiber enclosure is 1,412 CID. Steel baffle with standard perforation and four (4) seismic tie-off points. Cable clamp is included. No assembly required.
Intended Use - Indoor Environment
- Program Material – Signal tones, voice, and music
- UL LISTED 1480 – As a General Signaling Device - When installed with supplied installation instructions and requirements of NEC/AHJ. (UEAY, UEAY7 - Canada)
- UL LISTED 2043 – Suitable for use in air-handling spaces
- City of Chicago Approved – Material and construction permits use where ceiling plenum is part of the air handling system.
- Installation – Mounted parallel to ﬂoor plane in a 24” wide suspended ceiling tile grid.
- Average Sensitivity – 92 dB SPL, 1W/1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 12W RMS EIA 426A Standard
- Maximum Output – 15W @ 8 Ohms
- Calculated Output – 98 dB-SPL 4W/1M
- Magnet Type & Weight – BeFe Ceramic, 5 oz. Nominal
- Frequency Response – 65 Hz - 17 kHz EIA 426A Standard
- Nominal Coverage Angle – 100° Included Angle -6 dB / 2 kHz, Half space
- Audio Connection – 7” Leads
- Unit Weight – 6.35 Lbs
- Loudspeaker – 8C5PAX
- Transformer – 4W-70V : 5 Tap, Rotary Select (4W, 2W, 1W, 0.50W, 0.25W)