The SYSTEM 12/VC is a complete, shallow depth, lightweight, 2' x 2' ceiling tile replacement loudspeaker system consisting of an 8C5PAX - 8" O.D. dual cone loudspeaker with a 5 oz. magnet and a TBLU - 5W-25/70V transformer with volume control. Molded fiber enclosure is 1,412 CID. Steel baffle with standard perforation, four (4) seismic tie-off points and volume control flush mounted in corner. Cable clamp is included. No assembly required.
Intended Use - Indoor Environment
- Program Material – Signal tones, voice, and music
- Installation – Mounted parallel to ﬂoor plane in a 24” wide suspended ceiling tile grid.
- Average Sensitivity – 92 dB SPL, 1W/1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 12W RMS EIA 426A Standard
- Maximum Output – 15W @ 8 Ohms
- Calculated Output – 99 dB-SPL 5W/1M
- Magnet Type & Weight – BeFe Ceramic, 5 oz. Nominal
- Frequency Response – 65 Hz - 17 kHz EIA 426A Standard
- Nominal Coverage Angle – 100° Included Angle -6 dB / 2 kHz, Half space
- Audio Connection – 4” Color-Coded Leads
- Unit Weight – 6.20 Lbs
- Loudspeaker – 8C5PAX
- Transformer – 5W-25/70V : 5 Tap, Color Coded Leads (5W, 2.5W, 1.25W, 0.63W, 0.31W)