The SYSTEM 15 is a complete, shallow depth, lightweight, 2' x 2' ceiling tile replacement loudspeaker system consisting of an 8C10FECO - 8" O.D. foam edge, coaxial loudspeaker with a 10 oz. magnet and a TCH70 - 10W-70V transformer. Molded fiber enclosure is 1412 CID. Steel baffle with standard perforation and four (4) seismic tie-off points. Cable clamp is included. No assembly required.
Intended Use - Indoor Environment
- Program Material – Signal tones, voice, and music
- Installation – Mounted parallel to ﬂoor plane in a 24” wide suspended ceiling tile grid.
- Average Sensitivity – 95 dB SPL, 1W/1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 20W RMS EIA 426A Standard
- Calculated Output – 105 dB-SPL 10W/1M
- Magnet Type & Weight – BeFe Ceramic, 10 oz. Nominal
- Frequency Response – 40 Hz - 20 kHz EIA 426A Standard
- Nominal Coverage Angle – 100° Included Angle -6 dB / 2 kHz, Half space
- Audio Connection – 7” Leads
- Unit Weight – 6.90 Lbs
- Loudspeaker – 8C10FECO
- Transformer – 10W-70V : 5 tap, Color Coded Leads (10W, 5W, 2.5W, 1.25W, 0.63W)