The SYSTEM 17/70RS/MP is a complete, shallow depth, lightweight, 2' x 2' ceiling tile replacement loudspeaker system consisting of an 8C10FEPAX - 8" O.D. foam edge surround, loudspeaker with a 10 oz. magnet and a 4W-70V rotary select transformer. Molded fiber enclosure is 1,283 CID. Powder coated, ‘MicroPerf,’ steel baffle with four (4) seismic tie-off points. The cable clamp is included.
No assembly required.
Intended Use - Indoor Environment
- Program Material – Signal tones, voice, and music
- Installation – Mounted parallel to ﬂoor plane in a 24” wide suspended ceiling tile grid.
- Average Sensitivity – 95 dB SPL, 1W/1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 20W RMS EIA 426A Standard
- Calculated Output – 101 dB-SPL 4W/1M
- Magnet Type & Weight – BeFe Ceramic, 5 oz. Nominal
- Frequency Response – 65 Hz - 18 kHz EIA 426A Standard
- Nominal Coverage Angle – 100° Included Angle -6 dB / 2 kHz, Half space
- Audio Connection – 7” Leads
- Unit Weight – 6.60 Lbs
- Loudspeaker – 8C10FEPAX
- Transformer – 4W-70V : 5 tap, Rotary Select (4W, 2W, 1W, 0.50W, 0.25W)