The SYSTEM 19 is a complete, UL Listed, 2-way, shallow depth, lightweight, 2' x 2' ceiling tile replacement loudspeaker system consisting of an 6-1/2" O.D. LF woofer, 1" tweeter, and a 20W-70V rotary select transformer including an 8 Ohm tap. Molded fiber enclosure is 1412 CID. Steel baffle with standard perforation and four (4) seismic tie-off points. Cable clamp is included. No assembly required.
Intended Use - Indoor Environment
- Program Material – Signal tones, voice, and music
- UL LISTED 1480 – As a General Signaling Device - When installed with supplied installation instructions and requirements of NEC /AHJ. (UEAY, UEAY7- Canada
- UL LISTED 2043 – Suitable for use in air-handling spaces
- City of Chicago Approved – Material and construction permits use where ceiling plenum is part of the air handling system.
- Installation – Mounted parallel to floor plane in a 24” wide suspended ceiling tile grid.
- Average Sensitivity – 91 dB SPL, 1W/1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 30W RMS EIA 426A Standard
- Magnet Type & Weight – BeFe Ceramic, 10 oz. Nominal
- Frequecy Response – 60 Hz - 20 kHz EIA 426A Standard
- Nominal Coverage Angle – 100° Included Angle -6 dB / 2 kHz, Half space
- Audio Connection – 12” Lead
- Unit Weight – 8.20 Lbs
108 dB-SPL 30W/1M
- Calculated Output – 104 dB-SPL 20W/1M
- Loudspeaker – 6-1/2” O.D Woofer, 1” Dome Tweeter
- Transformer – 20W-70V : 5 tap + 8 Ohm, Rotary Select (20W, 10W, 5W, 2.5W, 1.25W, 8 Ohm)