A complete loudspeaker system designed for clean room environments. The SYSTEM 2CR consists of an 8" O.D., moisture resistant loudspeaker with a 10 oz. magnet and a 5W, 25/70V transformer mounted on a square, screw mount, steel bafﬂe with a slanted, steel, vandal resistant, surface mount enclosure with four (4) 8-32 threaded inserts, a single ½" conduit entrance on the back, and two (2) Wiremold knockouts. Rubber gaskets are included between the bafﬂe mount screws and the bafﬂe, the bafﬂe and backbox, and between the backbox and the mounting surface. The bafﬂe and enclosure have a white, powder coat ﬁnish with high durability that is resistant to scratches and typical household cleaning liquids.
- Program Material – Paging, signal tones, and background music
- Installation – Vertical surface mount, downward firing
- Intended Use – Indoor clean room environment
- Average Sensitivity – 94dB SPL, 1W/1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 20W RMS, EIA 426A Standard
- Calculated Output – 101dB SPL, 5W/1M
- Magnet Type & Weight – BeFe Ceramic, 10oz. Nominal
- Frequency Response – 80Hz - 8kHz, EIA 426A Standard
- Nominal Coverage Angle – 100° Included Angle, -6dB/2 kHz, Half Space
- Audio Connection – 7", Color-coded, Pre-tinned Leads
- Loudspeaker Model – 8C10POAT
- Transformer – TBLU; 5W, 25/70V, with 5 taps (0.31W, 0.63W, 1.25W, 2.5W, 5W)
- Baffle – BS8WS (available with optional surface printing)
- Backbox – SE2WVP, steel
- Dimension – 11 3⁄8" (H) x 11 5⁄8" (W) x 5 3⁄8" (D)
- Combined Weight – 10 lbs./unit
- Loudspeaker Specs – 8" O.D. loudspeaker, 10oz. magnet
- Finish – White powder coat ﬁnish on bafﬂe and backbox
- Additional Component(s) – Rubber gaskets between bafﬂe mount screws and bafﬂe, the bafﬂe and the backbox, and the mounting surface.
- Note: – Note: Any damage resulting from direct spray of ﬂuid onto the speaker cone is not covered by warranty.