A complete, recessed mount loudspeaker system designed for hard ceiling applications in clean room environments. The SYSTEM 21CR consists of an 8" O.D., moisture resistant loudspeaker with a 10oz. magnet, a 5W, 25/70V transformer mounted on a round, steel, screw mount bafﬂe and a 275 CID, round, steel backbox. Rubber gaskets are included between the bafﬂe mount screws and the bafﬂe, the bafﬂe and backbox, and between the backbox and the ceiling. The bafﬂe and enclosure have a white, powder coat ﬁnish with high durability that is resistant to scratches and typical household cleaning liquids.
- Program Material – Signal tones, voice, and music
- Installation – Hard ceiling, recessed mount
- Intended Use – Indoor clean room environment
- Average Sensitivity – 94dB SPL, 1W/1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 20W RMS, EIA 426A Standard
- Calculated Output – 101dB SPL, 5W/1M
- Magnet Type & Weight – BeFe Ceramic, 10oz. Nominal
- Nominal Coverage Angle – 100° Included Angle, -6dB/2 kHz, Half Space
- Audio Connection – 7", Color-coded, Pre-tinned Leads
- Frequency Response – 80Hz - 8kHz, EIA 426A Standard
- Loudspeaker Model – 8C10PAOT
- Transformer – TBLU; 5W, 25/70V, with 5 taps (0.31W, 0.63W, 1.25W, 2.5W, 5W)
- Baffle – BR8WS (available with optional surface printing)
- Backbox – ERD8U, steel
- Bafﬂe/Loudspeaker Dimension – 12 7⁄8" (Diameter) x Bafﬂe: 5⁄16" (H)
- Backbox Dimension – 12 5⁄16" (Diameter) x 4 1⁄16" (H)
- Mounting Support Dimension – 11 13⁄16" (W) x ¾" (H) x ¾" (D)
- Combined Weight – 7 lbs./unit
- Loudspeaker Specs – 8" O.D. loudspeaker, 10oz. magnet
- Finish – White powder coat ﬁnish on bafﬂe and backbox
- Additional Component(s) – Rubber gaskets between bafﬂe mount screws and bafﬂe, the bafﬂe and the backbox, and between the backbox and the ceiling.
- Note: – Any damage resulting from direct spray of ﬂuid onto the speaker cone is not covered by warranty.