The SYSTEM 5/25RSRJ is a complete, shallow depth, lightweight, 1' x 2' ceiling tile replacement loudspeaker system consisting of an 8C5PAX - 8" O.D. dual cone loudspeaker with a 5 oz. magnet and a 4W-25V rotary select transformer with a RJ45 input jack. Molded fiber enclosure is 617 CID. Steel baffle with standard perforation and four (4) seismic tie-off points. Cable clamp and one (1) 24" "T" rail for finishing the edge are included. No assembly required.
Intended Use - Indoor Environment
- Program Material – Signal tones, voice, and music
- Installation – Mounted parallel to ﬂoor plane in a 24” wide suspended ceiling tile grid.
- Average Sensitivity – 92 dB SPL, 1W/1M
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 12W RMS EIA 426A Standard
- Maximum Output – 15W @ 8 Ohms
- Calculated Output – 98 dB-SPL 4W/1M
- Magnet Type & Weight – BeFe Ceramic, 5 oz. Nominal
- Frequency Response – 65 Hz - 17 kHz EIA 426A Standard
- Nominal Coverage Angle – 100° Included Angle -6 dB / 2 kHz, Half space
- Audio Connection – 7” Leads
- Unit Weight – 3.95 Lbs
- Loudspeaker – 8C5PAX
- Transformer – 4W-25V : 5 Tap, Rotary Select (4W, 2W, 1W, 0.50W, 0.25W)