The TBL25 is a 4W-25V transformer with 5 taps at -3dB levels and 7" color-coded, pre-cut leads.
Intended Use - Indoor Environment
- Program Material – Signal tones, voice and music
- Installation – Desired tap / common primary leads connected to the output of a constant voltage ampliﬁer. Secodary/common attached to a nominal 8 Ohm loudspeaker.
- Primary Volts – 25V
- Maximum Power Rating – 4W
- Primary Taps (-3 dB Steps) – 4W, 2W, 1W, 0.50W, 0.25W
- Secondary Load – 8-Ohms, Nominal
- Frequency Response – 100 Hz- 15 kHz
- Insertion Loss – 1.0 dB
- Primary Connection – 7" Color-Coded Leads
- Secondary Connection – 6" Color-Coded Leads
Recommended Quam Components
- Loudspeaker – Quam 8 Ohm Loudspeaker