The UL22/25 is a complete 2' x 2' UL listed fire signaling device for mass notification & emergency communications providing superior voice intelligibility performance, shallow depth, lightweight, fire-protective signaling device. Components include: an 8C10PAFR - 8" O.D. loudspeaker, 10-oz. magnet, fire retardant loudspeaker and a 4W-25V rotary select transformer. Integral enclosure is 1,412 CID molded fiber. Grille is perforated steel with five (5) seismic tie-off points in a white powder coat finish. Line supervision capacitor is included. No assembly required.
UL Listed 1480 (UUMW)
TYPE F - As a Fire Protective Signaling device when installed with supplied installation instructions and requirements of NEC/AHJ
UL Listed 2043
Suitable for use in air-handling spaces.
ASTM E84 - Includes integral backbox that meets/exceeds flame & smoke test w/3 hour burn rating.
CSFM Certified #7320-2288:0500 - Listed as speakers for use with separately listed compatible fire alarm control units.
Intended Use - Indoor Environment
- Program Material – Signal tones and voice
- Installation – In a 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' wide ceiling tile grid
- Sound Pressure dB-SPL@ 10 ft. per Tap – 1/4=78.7, 1/2=80.7, 1=81.5, 2=84.3, 4=87.4
- Loudspeaker Power Rating – 20W RMS, EIA 426A Standard
- Magnet Type & Weight – BeFe Ceramic, 10 oz. Nominal
- Frequency Response – 60 Hz - 17 kHz EIA 426A Standard
- Nominal Coverage Angle – 100° Included Angle, -6 dB / 2 kHz, Half space
- Audio Connection – Common : Dual, color-coded leads, pre-cut
- Loudspeaker – 8C10PAFR
- Transformer – 25V 4W-5 tap Rotary Select (4W, 2W, 1W, 0.50W, 0.25W)